- Gusto Global Industries Pty Ltd ABN 19 642 636 495 is referred in these terms and conditions as “Gusto”, “we”, “us” and “our”. Reference to “you” and “your” mean the user of this website, Gusto’s customer and/or purchaser of goods.
- The trademarks and logos displayed on this site are trademarks of Nathan Johnston. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any licence or right to use any trademark or logo displayed on this site without the written permission of Gusto.
- Assume that everything that you read on this website is protected by copyright unless otherwise stated. You may only use material on this website for personal, non-commercial use. You do not have permission to copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, communicate, transmit or distribute in any way any of the contents of this website for public or commercial purposes without the written permission of Gusto.
- By using this website you agree to accept the laws in force in New South Wales as governing the relationship between Gusto and yourself. You also irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales or any other court having jurisdiction in Australia as may be nominated by Gusto. This site may be accessed throughout Australia and overseas. Gusto makes no representation that the content of this site complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Australia.
- Remember to check the Terms and Conditions when you use the website as we may change the Terms and Conditions from time and time and you will be subject to the Terms and Conditions in force at the time that you use the website. We may change the prices and availability of goods without notice to ensure they are as up to date as possible.
- We try to make sure all the information on the website is accurate, but if we have made a mistake and you spot it, please let us know. Please regularly update your computer’s virus protection software as we can’t guarantee that the website will be free from viruses.
- We may suspend or terminate access to the website without notice.
- Gusto reserves the right to end promotions before the advertised closing date.
- You acknowledge and warrant to Gusto that:
(a) you are an Australian resident aged 18 years or over;
(b) you will be liable for all costs, fees, charges and other amounts which may become payable to Gusto as a result of your use of this website;
(c) you are not breaching any requirement of any applicable law relating to the privacy of personal information by providing the information to Gusto; and
(d) all information (including credit card details) you provide to Gusto is true and complete.
- Your telephone order or online purchase order (as applicable) is an offer to buy from Gusto. All Australian orders should include a daytime delivery address and contact details. Gusto reserves the right not to accept an order at its sole discretion.
- By providing your details, you consent to receiving related communications from us, including confirmation that the order has been received by Gusto. Confirmation of the order does not constitute acceptance of your order. Gusto reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason (including stock run out), regardless of whether your order has been confirmed or your credit or debit card has been charged or PayPal has been cleared. If your order is declined or cancelled by Gusto after the payment for the purchase, Gusto will promptly refund your payment to the credit or debit card or method you originally used for the purchase.
- Payment for the goods which you order must be made either by one of the payment method options listed on the website which may change from time to time. Payment will be charged at the time of Gusto receiving your order and prior to the time that the goods are dispatched and received by you. Gusto will provide you with an invoice number as confirmation of the order. If your payment is rejected by the card issuer or payment provider your order will not be dispatched. Payment is made at your own risk.
- If you pre-order for the goods, order goods which are currently out of stock, or book a delivery slot in advance, Gusto and its payment partners will authorise or reserve a charge on your credit or debit card, Paypal or other payment method for any amount up to the full value of the goods at any time between the order being placed and the goods being delivered. If the authorisation has expired or for any reason has failed, Gusto reserves the right to re-authorise up to the full amount, either before or after dispatch of the goods. In which case, Gusto will notify you via the email address provided during checkout. If Gusto does not receive re-authorisation then Gusto will contact you so that you can provide Gusto with another payment method. If in the unlikely event that the price increases from when it was originally ordered, Gusto will contact you 7 days before requesting re-authorisation.
- The price of the goods (including for parts and accessories) (inclusive of GST), the applicable delivery costs and availability of the goods displayed on this website are subject to change without notice. The title to goods will only pass following payment in full.
- Delivery dates of the goods are intended to be an estimate only. Any delivery estimates stated on this website or in communications from Gusto should be read together with any additional notices about the potential for temporary delays in dispatch or delivery.
- Orders will only be accepted from and dispatched to street addresses in Australia, New Zealand and the United States.
- Delivery of the products may be totally or partially suspended by Gusto during any period in which Gusto may be prevented or hindered from delivery by its normal means of delivery or supply through any circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to strikes, disease outbreaks, lockouts or government restrictions, unavailability of stock, accidents or breakdowns of plant or machinery. To the extent permitted by law, Gusto will not be liable for any indirect loss or damage arising from its failure to deliver any or all of the products.
- Any failed delivery attempt due to incorrect details provided by you must be paid for by you. Subsequent delivery attempts may incur additional delivery charges.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Gusto (including its employees, officers, agents and contractors) makes no representations about the materials contained on this website or any websites linked to this website.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Gusto (including its employees, officers, agents and contractors):
(a) is not liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damage, however caused (including negligence), which may suffered be directly or indirectly, in connection with use of this website including but not limited to interference with or damage to your computer systems; and
(b) excludes liability (whether that liability arises under contract, tort (including negligence) or statute) for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including without limitation loss of revenue and loss of, or damage to, data) suffered or incurred in connection with this website.
- The Australian Consumer Law provides for statutory guarantees that cannot be excluded by law. Limitations outlined anywhere in these Terms and Conditions, will not operate to the extent they are inconsistent with those statutory guarantees.
- Gusto may vary these terms and conditions at any time. Any variations become effective on posting. By making a purchase through this site after the terms and conditions have been varied, you agree to be bound by the variation.
Gusto Global Industries Pty Ltd
ABN 19 642 636 495
PO Box 1640
KINGSCLIFF NSW 2487