- 1 x DRS unit
- 1 x White Grill
- 1 x Switch Panel
- 2 x Filters
- Foam spacer
- 18 Month Warranty
- Installation Manual
Weight & Dimensions
- Internal – 307mm x 307mm x 250mm deep
- External – 392mm x 392mm square, 50mm protrusion from caravan wall
- Internal vent – 300mm x 300mm, 5mm height
- Weight: 6.3kg
- Custom-designed, high-efficiency filter.
- Material is a multi-layered, washable cotton gauze (reduces waste created by disposable air filters).
- Rugged construction – durable, premium polyurethane frame.
- Easy installation and serviceability.
- Washable filter – Gusto Blower unit is perfect for this
A side-mounting, compact and sleek dust reduction system to keep the dust, dirt and sand out of your van.
The Gusto Dust Reduction System (DRS) mounts to the side of your caravan. It is powered by 12-14V power and creates more space on your roof for solar panels.
It operates when the van is stationary and also operates when the van is travelling in excess of 100km/hr.
The DRS has a compact and sleek design which allows for the fitment inside a standard internal cabinet. This makes the system aesthetically pleasing both outside of the van and inside the van.
Australian owned and patented and registered design.
Australian owned, patented and registered design
The Gusto Dust Reduction System – making more roof space for solar panels
The Gusto Dust Reduction System (DRS)
The Gusto Dust Reduction System (DRS) is a side-mounted dust reduction system that doesn’t need to be installed on the roof. It is aesthetically pleasing both inside and outside of the van, providing more roof space for solar panels.
Able to pressurise a van in seconds